I need somebody to solve this problem on Windows 11. Thanks a lot!

Anonymous
2022-05-12T14:42:44+00:00

After install the Update of Windows 11(KB5013943 or KB5012592), my Windows 11 crashed frequently with the BSoD Code:0x000000e6 (DRIVER_VERIFER_DMA_VIOLUTION). I can uninstall KB 5012592 to solve the problem, but I can't do this again after I installed KB5013943.

MiniDump File (OneDrive) : https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ait_K_6lnn3Jg9YduCmxBcKUa4RBgA?e=goKaaf

I have runned these command on powershell:

bcdedit /set hypervisorlaunchtype auto

and opened Memory integrity in Windows Security to solve the problem.

now the problem seems not shown again.

But it seems that my Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller driver became unstable. it disconnected frequently when I connected to Internet.(I haven't see other driver have some problems.)

Is there somebody solve it? Thanks!

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-05-26T19:31:10+00:00

    Were you able to reinstall the software?

    Please download and install Revo uninstaller.

    Uninstall the problematic software after a new installation with Revo uninstaller (free version).

    https://www.revouninstaller.com/

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-05-26T16:18:36+00:00

    The file C:\Windows\System32\drivers\LgdCatcher.sys and C:\Windows\System32\drivers\LgdCatcherTdi.sys isn't removed.

    I delete it in safe mode manually and directly.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-05-26T16:09:37+00:00

    Please reinstall the software > then uninstall the software while in safe mode

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-05-26T16:08:04+00:00

    Its Chinese name is called 雷神加速器 (Leishen Jiasuqi), I don't know its English name.

    Its official website is www.leigod.com.

    the result of the thread link: https://1drv.ms/t/s!Ait_K_6lnn3JhIJSidMI4LfiJ8ltTQ?e=GnTlai

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-05-26T15:59:16+00:00

    Open administrative command prompt and copy and paste:

    dism /online /get-drivers

    Post a share link into this thread.

    What was the name of the software related to the drivers?

    lgdcatcher LgdCatcher c:\windows\system32\drivers\lgdcatcher.sys 内核驱动程序 是 系统 正在运行 OK 一般 否 是

    lgdcatchertdi LgdCatcherTdi c:\windows\system32\drivers\lgdcatchertdi.sys 内核驱动程序 是 系统 正在运行 OK 一般 否 是

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments