Windows 10 Update KB5012599 Failed to Install - Error Code: 0x800f0831

Anonymous
2022-04-15T15:33:10+00:00

KB5012599 downloads 100%, then after a period of inactivity it pauses at Installing 20% for an extended period of time, after which it shows that it has installed 100%, but about a minute after that it generates the 0x800f0831 error with matching failure to install message.

I have spent the last 2 hours trying to fix this problem, including running the Windows Update Trouble Shooter plus a host of other suggestions, but nothing works.

Never had any issues with Windows 10 updates till now.

I don't know what to do.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-05-06T02:09:01+00:00

    So i managed to get everything working. I did a 3 things. Fisrt I returned my kingston A400 and got an Adata su800 ssd because it had dram cache for only an extra $5. Then I pulled out my trusty windows 10 dvd that I burned in the summer of 2021. when it installed, I decided to let windows update before applying any of the acer drivers from my acer drivers folder. I'm not sure how it worked, but my computer did freeze on update (KB5012599) at 73% and my computer had no hdd or cpu activity. I just forced it to turn off by holding the power button. When I turned the computer back on, it continued the update and I was able to install it properly.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-05-06T14:23:46+00:00

    Congratulations! Proves there‘s more than one way to skin the proverbial cat.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-05-06T17:23:48+00:00

    EVERYONE - If u want to fix this, do an in place upgrade using windows installation media tool on their website! It worked for me and now it says up to date on my pc!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-05-06T20:35:42+00:00

    Yup. I tried this after spending a lot of time on the other approaches, and it worked for me too.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-05-09T15:44:28+00:00

    Setting the states of affected packages in KEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Component Based Servicing\Packages\ to 0 worked for me. However what exactly does this do?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments