USB power setting is missing from the Power Options (running Windows 11)

Anonymous
2022-04-03T16:35:44+00:00

I am trying to manage my USB power plan settings but the USB option is missing from the Advanced Power Settings option.

Control Panel/System and Security/Power Options/Edit Plan Settings/Change Advanced Power Settings

FYI:

I am running Windows 11 Home Version 21H2 on an HP Spectre laptop.

I tried some fixes posted for Windows 10, but they did not work.

NOTE: I am trying to change the USB power options to see if this will stop the flickering in my Logi HD 1080p Webcam.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-01-31T18:38:05+00:00

    No. I found many solutions, but none worked for me. Sorry!

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-02-08T03:17:02+00:00

    Did not work for me

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-02-12T09:51:46+00:00

    I have reported the same problem, but it is not resolved. This continues to have a major impact on my self-publishing business.

    What is the solution?

    Bernard Heys

    theradcliffelad

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-02-22T06:40:56+00:00

    Same problem here. No access to USB or Wireless settings in the power menu. This problem is interfering with my audio interface, and preventing me from doing any recording. I am still on Win10, but as someone noted above, there don't seem to be any useful solutions out there as of this writing—so I am hoping a good one might surface on this thread. Why is this so difficult, MS?

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-04-01T10:17:39+00:00

    Can be a circle to get to this one:

    Win11 22H2 - Bluetooth and Devices > USB > USB Battery saver

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments