my USB works very well I don't know what is your complaint ....?
USB power setting is missing from the Power Options (running Windows 11)
I am trying to manage my USB power plan settings but the USB option is missing from the Advanced Power Settings option.
Control Panel/System and Security/Power Options/Edit Plan Settings/Change Advanced Power Settings
FYI:
I am running Windows 11 Home Version 21H2 on an HP Spectre laptop.
I tried some fixes posted for Windows 10, but they did not work.
NOTE: I am trying to change the USB power options to see if this will stop the flickering in my Logi HD 1080p Webcam.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Settings
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2024-05-22T20:33:39+00:00 -
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2024-05-22T20:23:55+00:00 Hi Microsoft Team,
I have two issues right now are listed below.
1.USB Power Setting is missing from power options.
Even I have followed the instructions. However, problem still the same.
2.In Device Manager in Ports (COM & LPT) one unknown device error I have.
Reply
USB\VID_15A2&PID_005A&USB2SER (error)
-
Anonymous
2024-03-13T15:47:01+00:00 why it is so hard to find my android watch installing in usb
-
Anonymous
2024-02-22T20:07:18+00:00 Hello there.
All three my USB ports are disabled.
all updated newly.