Play/ Play All music folder option in win 11

Anonymous
2022-04-22T08:57:27+00:00

Play/ Play All music folder option in win 11 is missing I need to highlight the media and right click to play the music, is it one of the win 11 feature to not have that option, or just a one of the win 11 errors.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Files, folders, and storage

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-12-07T21:47:50+00:00

    I went to the folder with the music left mouse click on the first song and with the control key down I clicked on all the music wanted to play and they will play in order.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-12-08T15:36:39+00:00

    After I select them all, then I have to double click. In the old version, a menu for play music would appear but that no longer occurs. Why did they change this? There is absolutely no reason to change it. Stupid geeks; they are brain dead.

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-12-16T03:49:49+00:00

    I just tried that, pick 5 songs, used control and it plays the last song selected first, then the first song selected second and moves through from there. Still a work around, just pick your first song last!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-02-16T21:25:35+00:00

    Only thing I do is use VLC player and open it to play a folder as a work around it loads all the music files in the folder and use the controls for shuffle etc

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-02-22T10:29:31+00:00

    Me too.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments