Since an update yesterday, this work-around no longer works for me. This is a really annoying issue that shouldn't have been an issue! Only Microsoft would remove a truely useful feature and bombard us wihth totally useless ones instead (still can't move the task bar from the middle of the screen for instance)
Play/ Play All music folder option in win 11
Play/ Play All music folder option in win 11 is missing I need to highlight the media and right click to play the music, is it one of the win 11 feature to not have that option, or just a one of the win 11 errors.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Files, folders, and storage
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
45 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2022-11-11T09:52:34+00:00 -
Anonymous
2022-09-29T21:23:42+00:00 yes I strongly agree! very disappointed in windows 11
-
Anonymous
2022-08-18T17:51:07+00:00 I found a work around, look above in the thread
-
Anonymous
2022-08-18T16:32:02+00:00 I upgraded to windows 11 and i hate it for example the play all feature in music folder is missing
-
Ramesh 181.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2022-08-18T03:12:53+00:00 Hi, Matthew et al:
You can restore the classic/Windows 10 ribbon UI on Windows 11 using a small registry edit. After doing that, you'll see the Ribbon/Music Tools and the Play/Play All option.