Play/ Play All music folder option in win 11

Anonymous
2022-04-22T08:57:27+00:00

Play/ Play All music folder option in win 11 is missing I need to highlight the media and right click to play the music, is it one of the win 11 feature to not have that option, or just a one of the win 11 errors.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Files, folders, and storage

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-04-14T03:07:55+00:00

    Why does Windows do stuff like this? There is no logical reason!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-04-12T19:08:50+00:00

    Windows 11 should not have been rolled out until ALL options and features were complete and working. It's no wonder why so many people are switching to MAC...

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-03-13T03:07:20+00:00

    Hi, I'm Robinson, and I’m happy to help you today.
    I know how frustrating this may be for you but I'll do my very best to help you.

    Until now this option is not available on Windows 11. Microsoft keeps working on updates to improve the Windows 11 features, sending your feedback in the Feedback Hub or finding feedback similar to yours and upvoting it, will help Microsoft to identify which features the users most want.

    You can see at this link how to send feedback in the Feedback Hub.
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/sen...

    found a work around select all or 1 by name and hit enter will automatically play in selected media player.

    JimLeonard7...thank you. I read stuff that supposedly works and it never has for me. Until now. Thank you!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-03-06T16:24:40+00:00

    Same here. I also made the mistake of buying a convertible laptop (Yoga) to replace a Surface. (The Surface worked as a tablet, the Yoga does not.)

    The whole Windows 11 experience has me planning to finally switch permanently to a Linux desktop later this year. I just want something that works. I may load Win10 on a Surface, but that's now the *only* circumstance to keep Windows, since there are no good Android pen tablets.

    Win11 is just a **** OS, and it hasn't gotten any better at all since it was released. I'm done.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-02-24T02:49:19+00:00

    I can't believe this win 11. It's gone backwards to being almost rubbish. How fo i play my selected highlighted mp4? Why doesn't it work with the ease of win10?! So many quick and easy processes have now become time wasting dramas. Not at all happy. We've used windows since version 3 & 3.1, xp etc and not apple because it's always, up to now, been very user friendly, but not now. This is even worse than the vista days. Sad

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments