Play/ Play All music folder option in win 11

Anonymous
2022-04-22T08:57:27+00:00

Play/ Play All music folder option in win 11 is missing I need to highlight the media and right click to play the music, is it one of the win 11 feature to not have that option, or just a one of the win 11 errors.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Files, folders, and storage

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-08-18T02:49:42+00:00

    Same deal here. I just bought a very expensive laptop. I like audiobooks. Without a play all function, my downloaded files are useless. I imagine there is some way to string them together, but I'm not that tech savvy, and it isn't the issue.

    Matthew:

    I discovered a work around. What I did was turn on autoplay in Blue Tooth and Devices (not sure if this is necessary, however), then I selected all the songs in the Explorer folder and right clicked them with the mouse. A popup prompting open appears. Click open and they all play in order.

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-08-06T09:42:18+00:00

    Same deal here. I just bought a very expensive laptop. I like audiobooks. Without a play all function, my downloaded files are useless. I imagine there is some way to string them together, but I'm not that tech savvy, and it isn't the issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    30+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-07-29T11:36:56+00:00

    Play/ Play All music folder option in win 11 is missing I need to highlight the media and right click to play the music, is it one of the win 11 feature to not have that option, or just a one of the win 11 errors.

    I just bought the most expensive desktop computer I've ever had, with windows 11. Not at all happy with windows 11. Too many hidden features, not user friendly. Play all music feature just one of many things I don't like. I have to play music on one of my old laptops when I want continues music while doing things around the house.

    Was this answer helpful?

    60+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-05-20T19:50:19+00:00

    Hi, I'm Robinson, and I’m happy to help you today.
    I know how frustrating this may be for you but I'll do my very best to help you.

    Until now this option is not available on Windows 11. Microsoft keeps working on updates to improve the Windows 11 features, sending your feedback in the Feedback Hub or finding feedback similar to yours and upvoting it, will help Microsoft to identify which features the users most want.

    You can see at this link how to send feedback in the Feedback Hub.
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/sen...

    found a work around select all or 1 by name and hit enter will automatically play in selected media player.

    Was this answer helpful?

    60+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-04-22T09:41:35+00:00

    Hi, I'm Robinson, and I’m happy to help you today.

    I know how frustrating this may be for you but I'll do my very best to help you.

    Until now this option is not available on Windows 11. Microsoft keeps working on updates to improve the Windows 11 features, sending your feedback in the Feedback Hub or finding feedback similar to yours and upvoting it, will help Microsoft to identify which features the users most want.

    You can see at this link how to send feedback in the Feedback Hub.

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/sen...

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments