Okay.
Take your time.
Quote: "Maybe when I try again next time"
If you decide not to do it, that's okay too.
Greetings
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
On 9/23/2022 I tried upgrading from 22000.1042 with ISO 22621.382 and got the message on the bottom screenshot.
What is weird is that the same exact process worked fine on Sept 21st. 2022.
I already have a working backup copy of the system that was upgraded on Sept 21st. ����
What is changed in the last 2 days? What is it complaining about? There is no explanation showing on the learn more link.
Windows 11, version 22H2 known issues and notifications | Microsoft Learn
Here is my FBH report link: https://aka.ms/AAi6ab9
This is a Dell XPS 8940.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Okay.
Take your time.
Quote: "Maybe when I try again next time"
If you decide not to do it, that's okay too.
Greetings
Okay.
Take your time.
Quote: "Maybe when I try again next time"
If you decide not to do it, that's okay too.
Greetings
I actually just restored the 21H2 and I'm going to try with the ISO 22621.382 and upgrade now.
And it just failed, now I have to try to upload the files you want to see, there are actually 2, see below.
Okay.
Take your time.
Quote: "Maybe when I try again next time"
If you decide not to do it, that's okay too.
Greetings
Uploaded to google drive, I don't know how you get to those 2 files.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Set: Limit how a file is shared to Public please.