TPM event id 14 while playing valorant

Anonymous
2022-08-05T06:14:05+00:00

<EventID>14</EventID><Version>0</Version><Level>2</Level><Task>0</Task><Opcode>0</Opcode> <Keywords>0x8000000000000000</Keywords>

<EventRecordID>54247</EventRecordID> <Correlation /><Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="352" /><Channel>System</Channel><Computer>LAPTOP-N5L4SVTF</Computer><Security UserID="S-1-5-18" /></System>

  • <EventData> <Data Name="locationCode">0x220002c8</Data><Data Name="Data">59</Data></EventData> </Event>

This only happening when you try to open valorant any fix for this?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Anonymous
    2022-10-01T11:18:07+00:00

    Yeah, still not fixed. My friend and I both have Ryzen CPUs. Haven't had any luck looking for solutions online.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-10-05T19:32:50+00:00

    Google Translate:

    I just entered valorant, played a handful of games, exited and checked in "tpm.msc" and device security interface tpm is still working. Can you check it too? Is your problem still persisting or is it fixed?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-10-05T20:33:43+00:00

    I'm quite sure it's fixed for me too

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-10-28T08:31:55+00:00

    Hello, do u guys have still same error or fixed? I m on windows 10 home and getting still same error. I have ryzen 5 5600

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments