TPM event id 14 while playing valorant

Anonymous
2022-08-05T06:14:05+00:00

<EventID>14</EventID><Version>0</Version><Level>2</Level><Task>0</Task><Opcode>0</Opcode> <Keywords>0x8000000000000000</Keywords>

<EventRecordID>54247</EventRecordID> <Correlation /><Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="352" /><Channel>System</Channel><Computer>LAPTOP-N5L4SVTF</Computer><Security UserID="S-1-5-18" /></System>

  • <EventData> <Data Name="locationCode">0x220002c8</Data><Data Name="Data">59</Data></EventData> </Event>

This only happening when you try to open valorant any fix for this?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-09-18T19:37:14+00:00

    Google Translate:

    riotgames probably deaf or blind couldn't fix an error for a ... days.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-09-22T20:24:11+00:00

    Google Translate:

    The tpm issue seems to be fixed. Could you please check and confirm?

    Edit: I entered the game, when I looked at the end of the game, tpm was broken. It used to be broken when I entered the game lobby, now I think it breaks when I enter the game.

    Image

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-09-24T07:56:40+00:00

    yea it's still not fixed

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-09-24T11:36:15+00:00

    Is it fixed now 2 days later?

    I can tell you how to fix it. Use Windows 10. No more Valorant TPM issue or stop playing the game though I guess you can't really play it much anyway :)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-09-24T14:00:04+00:00

    What if I told you I have this issue on Windows 10

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments