But you can still play the game on windows 10 with the TPM turned off tho, right?
TPM event id 14 while playing valorant
- <Event xmlns="**http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event**">
- <System>
<EventID>14</EventID><Version>0</Version><Level>2</Level><Task>0</Task><Opcode>0</Opcode> <Keywords>0x8000000000000000</Keywords>
<EventRecordID>54247</EventRecordID> <Correlation /><Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="352" /><Channel>System</Channel><Computer>LAPTOP-N5L4SVTF</Computer><Security UserID="S-1-5-18" /></System>
- <EventData> <Data Name="locationCode">0x220002c8</Data><Data Name="Data">59</Data></EventData> </Event>
This only happening when you try to open valorant any fix for this?
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
43 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2022-08-17T18:06:19+00:00 -
Anonymous
2022-08-17T20:04:13+00:00 Yes I can still play the game. But I also could play the game on Windows 11. It's just that TPM manager console breaks once I enter the game and it has frame drops. So not the best experience.
-
Anonymous
2022-08-18T10:11:52+00:00 Yeah, that's the same problem we're all having.. so current solution is to just install windows 10 [or roll back] and play with TPM turned off...
-
Anonymous
2022-08-18T11:12:25+00:00 Sadly I can't turn off TPM since I'm on a laptop.
Just wondering though are you all on Ryzen processors by any chance?
-
Anonymous
2022-08-18T11:56:16+00:00 Yea I'm on a b550-f gaming wifi with a 5800x