TPM event id 14 while playing valorant

Anonymous
2022-08-05T06:14:05+00:00

<EventID>14</EventID><Version>0</Version><Level>2</Level><Task>0</Task><Opcode>0</Opcode> <Keywords>0x8000000000000000</Keywords>

<EventRecordID>54247</EventRecordID> <Correlation /><Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="352" /><Channel>System</Channel><Computer>LAPTOP-N5L4SVTF</Computer><Security UserID="S-1-5-18" /></System>

  • <EventData> <Data Name="locationCode">0x220002c8</Data><Data Name="Data">59</Data></EventData> </Event>

This only happening when you try to open valorant any fix for this?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-08-18T10:11:52+00:00

    Yeah, that's the same problem we're all having.. so current solution is to just install windows 10 [or roll back] and play with TPM turned off...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-08-17T20:04:13+00:00

    Yes I can still play the game. But I also could play the game on Windows 11. It's just that TPM manager console breaks once I enter the game and it has frame drops. So not the best experience.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-08-17T18:06:19+00:00

    But you can still play the game on windows 10 with the TPM turned off tho, right?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-08-17T11:43:11+00:00

    Nothing new. Problem is still here even after reverting back to Windows 10. It wasn't before the OS update. I just gave up and I'm hoping it will fix itself randomly like it did before or once I decide to reinstall Windows 10 again.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-08-15T18:09:02+00:00

    Any updates? Having the same issue here.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments