TPM event id 14 while playing valorant

Anonymous
2022-08-05T06:14:05+00:00

<EventID>14</EventID><Version>0</Version><Level>2</Level><Task>0</Task><Opcode>0</Opcode> <Keywords>0x8000000000000000</Keywords>

<EventRecordID>54247</EventRecordID> <Correlation /><Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="352" /><Channel>System</Channel><Computer>LAPTOP-N5L4SVTF</Computer><Security UserID="S-1-5-18" /></System>

  • <EventData> <Data Name="locationCode">0x220002c8</Data><Data Name="Data">59</Data></EventData> </Event>

This only happening when you try to open valorant any fix for this?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-09-01T03:26:48+00:00

    yea nut nobody have fix for this just hoping valorant or windows releasing patch that will fix this issue

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-08-31T13:00:43+00:00

    i am getting the same issue now only in valorant
    gpu 3060ti (latest driver)
    amd 5800x

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-08-18T12:37:51+00:00

    Yes well I suspect there's an issue just with Ryzen. I'm also on Ryzen (4900HS).

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-08-18T11:56:16+00:00

    Yea I'm on a b550-f gaming wifi with a 5800x

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-08-18T11:12:25+00:00

    Sadly I can't turn off TPM since I'm on a laptop.

    Just wondering though are you all on Ryzen processors by any chance?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments