Google Translate:
I just entered valorant, played a handful of games, exited and checked in "tpm.msc" and device security interface tpm is still working. Can you check it too? Is your problem still persisting or is it fixed?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
<EventID>14</EventID><Version>0</Version><Level>2</Level><Task>0</Task><Opcode>0</Opcode> <Keywords>0x8000000000000000</Keywords>
<EventRecordID>54247</EventRecordID> <Correlation /><Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="352" /><Channel>System</Channel><Computer>LAPTOP-N5L4SVTF</Computer><Security UserID="S-1-5-18" /></System>
This only happening when you try to open valorant any fix for this?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Yeah, still not fixed. My friend and I both have Ryzen CPUs. Haven't had any luck looking for solutions online.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
What if I told you I have this issue on Windows 10
Is it fixed now 2 days later?
I can tell you how to fix it. Use Windows 10. No more Valorant TPM issue or stop playing the game though I guess you can't really play it much anyway :)