TPM event id 14 while playing valorant

Anonymous
2022-08-05T06:14:05+00:00

<EventID>14</EventID><Version>0</Version><Level>2</Level><Task>0</Task><Opcode>0</Opcode> <Keywords>0x8000000000000000</Keywords>

<EventRecordID>54247</EventRecordID> <Correlation /><Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="352" /><Channel>System</Channel><Computer>LAPTOP-N5L4SVTF</Computer><Security UserID="S-1-5-18" /></System>

  • <EventData> <Data Name="locationCode">0x220002c8</Data><Data Name="Data">59</Data></EventData> </Event>

This only happening when you try to open valorant any fix for this?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-11-03T07:36:16+00:00

    if u using windows 10, u dont need secure boot and tpm for valorant.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-11-03T03:38:55+00:00

    Hi,

    Will it be ok just to disable TPM? before I could play Valorant, when I disabled TPM. I'm running on Windows 10.

    Thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-11-01T12:16:34+00:00

    Hi guys, I upgraded Windows 10 to 11 and didn't get any error messages. I think they fixed the error. Thanks for replys.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-10-28T15:43:07+00:00

    If you have valorant on your computer right now, can you open tpm with the "tpm.msc" command and check it for me, please? Actually, I really don't want to waste my time if error still exist.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-10-28T12:47:40+00:00

    Hello, do u guys have still same error or fixed? I m on windows 10 home and getting still same error. I have ryzen 5 5600

    To be honest I had stopped playing Valorant for a bit. But ever since I picked it back up I haven't noticed any problems. No weird stuttering, lag, crashes or hangs. Don't remember doing much other than some Windows 11 updates and maybe disabled a security feature but I'd have to look up the name. Haven't messed with the BIOS or TPM since my last post but everything is up to date and looks well.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments