TPM event id 14 while playing valorant

Anonymous
2022-08-05T06:14:05+00:00

<EventID>14</EventID><Version>0</Version><Level>2</Level><Task>0</Task><Opcode>0</Opcode> <Keywords>0x8000000000000000</Keywords>

<EventRecordID>54247</EventRecordID> <Correlation /><Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="352" /><Channel>System</Channel><Computer>LAPTOP-N5L4SVTF</Computer><Security UserID="S-1-5-18" /></System>

  • <EventData> <Data Name="locationCode">0x220002c8</Data><Data Name="Data">59</Data></EventData> </Event>

This only happening when you try to open valorant any fix for this?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-10-28T15:43:07+00:00

    If you have valorant on your computer right now, can you open tpm with the "tpm.msc" command and check it for me, please? Actually, I really don't want to waste my time if error still exist.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-10-28T11:52:09+00:00

    okey i will try it, thank you for answer

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2022-10-28T08:31:55+00:00

    Hello, do u guys have still same error or fixed? I m on windows 10 home and getting still same error. I have ryzen 5 5600

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-10-05T20:33:43+00:00

    I'm quite sure it's fixed for me too

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments