TPM event id 14 while playing valorant

Anonymous
2022-08-05T06:14:05+00:00

<EventID>14</EventID><Version>0</Version><Level>2</Level><Task>0</Task><Opcode>0</Opcode> <Keywords>0x8000000000000000</Keywords>

<EventRecordID>54247</EventRecordID> <Correlation /><Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="352" /><Channel>System</Channel><Computer>LAPTOP-N5L4SVTF</Computer><Security UserID="S-1-5-18" /></System>

  • <EventData> <Data Name="locationCode">0x220002c8</Data><Data Name="Data">59</Data></EventData> </Event>

This only happening when you try to open valorant any fix for this?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-09-24T07:56:40+00:00

    yea it's still not fixed

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-09-22T20:24:11+00:00

    Google Translate:

    The tpm issue seems to be fixed. Could you please check and confirm?

    Edit: I entered the game, when I looked at the end of the game, tpm was broken. It used to be broken when I entered the game lobby, now I think it breaks when I enter the game.

    Image

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-09-18T19:37:14+00:00

    Google Translate:

    riotgames probably deaf or blind couldn't fix an error for a ... days.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-09-15T07:00:04+00:00

    guessin ryzen is the problem everybody in this thread that has ryzen processor has the same problem still no fix till now on

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-09-12T11:40:57+00:00

    Have you found any solution?

    My PC is experiencing the same issue. TPM is disabled when starting Valorant and eventually causes my PC to crash.

    CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 5600

    Mother - AMD X570S motherboard

    GPU - RTX 3080

    Running windows 11

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments