yea nut nobody have fix for this just hoping valorant or windows releasing patch that will fix this issue
TPM event id 14 while playing valorant
- <Event xmlns="**http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event**">
- <System>
<EventID>14</EventID><Version>0</Version><Level>2</Level><Task>0</Task><Opcode>0</Opcode> <Keywords>0x8000000000000000</Keywords>
<EventRecordID>54247</EventRecordID> <Correlation /><Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="352" /><Channel>System</Channel><Computer>LAPTOP-N5L4SVTF</Computer><Security UserID="S-1-5-18" /></System>
- <EventData> <Data Name="locationCode">0x220002c8</Data><Data Name="Data">59</Data></EventData> </Event>
This only happening when you try to open valorant any fix for this?
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
43 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2022-09-01T03:26:48+00:00 -
Anonymous
2022-08-31T13:00:43+00:00 i am getting the same issue now only in valorant
gpu 3060ti (latest driver)
amd 5800x -
Anonymous
2022-08-18T12:37:51+00:00 Yes well I suspect there's an issue just with Ryzen. I'm also on Ryzen (4900HS).
-
Anonymous
2022-08-18T11:56:16+00:00 Yea I'm on a b550-f gaming wifi with a 5800x
-
Anonymous
2022-08-18T11:12:25+00:00 Sadly I can't turn off TPM since I'm on a laptop.
Just wondering though are you all on Ryzen processors by any chance?