yess this was my problem when opening valorant the tpm is just not usable giving an error
TPM event id 14 while playing valorant
- <Event xmlns="**http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event**">
- <System>
<EventID>14</EventID><Version>0</Version><Level>2</Level><Task>0</Task><Opcode>0</Opcode> <Keywords>0x8000000000000000</Keywords>
<EventRecordID>54247</EventRecordID> <Correlation /><Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="352" /><Channel>System</Channel><Computer>LAPTOP-N5L4SVTF</Computer><Security UserID="S-1-5-18" /></System>
- <EventData> <Data Name="locationCode">0x220002c8</Data><Data Name="Data">59</Data></EventData> </Event>
This only happening when you try to open valorant any fix for this?
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
43 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2022-08-11T02:57:09+00:00 -
Anonymous
2022-08-10T23:55:25+00:00 Google Translate:
I am also experiencing the same error, those interested in the subject could not understand the problem and thought that tpm did not support it. tpm works fine on the computer, but when valorant is opened, tpm breaks down, we are trying to explain this.
----> pls watch video
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OLctrDUHvL2ngnx6d01sa-x19etkeBEE/view
-
Anonymous
2022-10-28T12:47:40+00:00 Hello, do u guys have still same error or fixed? I m on windows 10 home and getting still same error. I have ryzen 5 5600
To be honest I had stopped playing Valorant for a bit. But ever since I picked it back up I haven't noticed any problems. No weird stuttering, lag, crashes or hangs. Don't remember doing much other than some Windows 11 updates and maybe disabled a security feature but I'd have to look up the name. Haven't messed with the BIOS or TPM since my last post but everything is up to date and looks well.
-
Anonymous
2022-10-28T11:36:13+00:00 Hello, do u guys have still same error or fixed? I m on windows 10 home and getting still same error. I have ryzen 5 5600
Google Translate:
I've been playing valorant for 3 weeks and I don't have any problems. Do you have a chance to try and update the bios, chipset, windows to the latest versions? Since I do not know how to solve the problem, I added the windows features in my previous message. I'm not sure which one fixed the problem.
-
Anonymous
2022-08-06T03:30:37+00:00 Hi
Welcome to Microsoft community.
Did this happen after you first installed the game? Or does it happen after some drivers or bios are updated? You can describe it in more detail so that I can better judge the problem for you.
Before that, you can first try updating windows to check.
Best regards
Derrick Qian | Microsoft Community Support Specialist