Computer is slow after Windows 11 22H2 update

Anonymous
2022-09-22T01:06:34+00:00

Hi~

I installed the new Windows 11 update (22H2?) this morning and suddenly my computer is running super slowly. Any browser I use is slow, and videos take very long to load. And many programs and even file explorer suddenly freeze for several moments. My wifi also randomly stopped for a few seconds.

My laptop was running just fine until today's update and now it's frustratingly slow and glitchy. Any suggestions? Or is it possible to uninstall the update?

Thanks!

  • aj
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-02-09T23:34:43+00:00

    yup! I have a full Decked out PC & I switched to Windows 11. Biggest mistake of my life, it stinks and so many other people agree.

    Microsoft should really work on their software if they want people to use it so bad.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-02-11T16:27:48+00:00

    Exactly. A real problem. Why did they automatically install it when there were problems with it. Not right.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments