I kept my nvidia video drivers always the latest, with clean install. Kept attention to the chipset driver, bios as well.
Computer is slow after Windows 11 22H2 update
Hi~
I installed the new Windows 11 update (22H2?) this morning and suddenly my computer is running super slowly. Any browser I use is slow, and videos take very long to load. And many programs and even file explorer suddenly freeze for several moments. My wifi also randomly stopped for a few seconds.
My laptop was running just fine until today's update and now it's frustratingly slow and glitchy. Any suggestions? Or is it possible to uninstall the update?
Thanks!
- aj
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
52 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2022-11-17T12:41:39+00:00 -
Anonymous
2022-11-23T17:19:08+00:00 I have the exact same issue on my brand new laptop!
-
Anonymous
2022-12-02T23:19:45+00:00 I’m having the exact same issue now. This thing is junk .
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2023-01-10T17:02:56+00:00 When my computer got slow installing this update it went into control panel>programs and under programs and features uninstall and update, and looked for 2h22 (KB5018482) then restarted my pc.
Hope this helps!