The issue can be caused by outdated video driver. I fixed this issue by reinstalling video driver and every other driver downloaded directly from manufacturer website.
Computer is slow after Windows 11 22H2 update
Hi~
I installed the new Windows 11 update (22H2?) this morning and suddenly my computer is running super slowly. Any browser I use is slow, and videos take very long to load. And many programs and even file explorer suddenly freeze for several moments. My wifi also randomly stopped for a few seconds.
My laptop was running just fine until today's update and now it's frustratingly slow and glitchy. Any suggestions? Or is it possible to uninstall the update?
Thanks!
- aj
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
52 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2022-11-17T11:39:32+00:00 -
Anonymous
2022-11-15T08:54:25+00:00 Yes, I have to agree. It would seem that the initial rough areas are patched and it's performing pretty well, for the most part. The nVidia drivers are working properly, and in-game performance across the board is greatly improved.
I think 22H2 is a bit more desirable as an update now.
-
Anonymous
2022-11-14T22:41:39+00:00 I cloned back the 21h2 to my c partition, almost the same PC, same browser.
The rough issues are gone. Internet browsing, virus scans are at least 3 times faster. The whole system feels much smoother, as it should be. -
Anonymous
2022-11-13T04:23:59+00:00 i am going back to 21h2 its better no matter what microsoft is saying i will have to do a 100 things to get it better every time they mess windows.
-
VARADHARAJAN K 9,726 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2022-11-06T14:33:09+00:00 I have low Speed intel processor with 16GB, runs smoothly on windows 11 22h2,
Physical inspection of computer and installed windows inspection is needed to find out of the root cause of slowness