Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 31.0.12012.10

Anonymous
2022-09-10T19:31:57+00:00

Just got this Lenovo-Yoga laptop and it installed every update but one titled "Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 31.0.12012.10" when I try to install it is showing an error "Install error - 0x800f024b" How can I fix this error? I've seen similar problems reported on this site with a similar error but not for a Lenovo.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

56 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-10-28T12:49:43+00:00

    Done. Thank you for your solution

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2022-10-30T12:19:04+00:00

    thnaks man it worked

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-10-31T02:48:38+00:00

    it works for me! thank you so much

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-10-31T14:51:07+00:00

    I did not find any folder like recent amd inc display 3.1 in my laptop Lenovo IdeaPad gaming 3 please help

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments