Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 31.0.12012.10

Anonymous
2022-09-10T19:31:57+00:00

Just got this Lenovo-Yoga laptop and it installed every update but one titled "Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 31.0.12012.10" when I try to install it is showing an error "Install error - 0x800f024b" How can I fix this error? I've seen similar problems reported on this site with a similar error but not for a Lenovo.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

56 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-10-13T04:22:22+00:00

    dude i am also having same problem with same laptop

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-10-13T05:24:00+00:00

    I tried one of the comments from this reply. Paused update for one week and immediately clicked check for updates. Issue solved

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-10-13T17:27:24+00:00

    the driver are not install .I am try again and again it is not install [Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 31.0.12012.10] this is a driver name.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-10-13T17:58:57+00:00

    Hit pause and send a screenshot

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-10-14T21:14:28+00:00

    Wow it worked....

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments