Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 31.0.12012.10

Anonymous
2022-09-10T19:31:57+00:00

Just got this Lenovo-Yoga laptop and it installed every update but one titled "Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 31.0.12012.10" when I try to install it is showing an error "Install error - 0x800f024b" How can I fix this error? I've seen similar problems reported on this site with a similar error but not for a Lenovo.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

56 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-10-07T12:35:35+00:00

    Hello, my computer that I have for a few months now has all the updates except 1 which is Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 31.0.12012.10 and I wonder why this happens

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-10-08T19:37:11+00:00

    u did good and enough but not work in my lenovo ideapad gaming 3.... after all things shown that pending update version and current driver version same.... still show me that update are available . what can i do help me

    thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2022-10-10T17:08:25+00:00

    Thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-10-12T05:04:57+00:00

    thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments