I'll just change/add a thing his steps..."C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download" if this fails, you can also try this...C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.old\Download... this fixed mine and hoped it can fix yours
Thank you...
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Just got this Lenovo-Yoga laptop and it installed every update but one titled "Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 31.0.12012.10" when I try to install it is showing an error "Install error - 0x800f024b" How can I fix this error? I've seen similar problems reported on this site with a similar error but not for a Lenovo.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I'll just change/add a thing his steps..."C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download" if this fails, you can also try this...C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.old\Download... this fixed mine and hoped it can fix yours
Thank you...
i'm unable to fix this... can you please help...
which file i have to choose in download folder?
It is still not working for me. Is there any other solutions to fix the problem?
Thnx Man! ;)