Hi Danny,
I'm Paul and I'm here to help you with your concern.
It is best that you get display driver updates from Lenovo or AMD support site.
If you still want to try to fix the Windows update issue. You can try the methods below.
- Run Troubleshooter
Open Settings => System => Troubleshoot => Other troubleshooters => Windows Update => Run.
- Use Command Prompt commands.
=> Open Command prompt as Administrator.
=> Type/copy the commands below , enter 1 by 1.
net stop wuauserv
net stop cryptSvc
net stop bits
net stop msiserver
ren C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution SoftwareDistribution.old
ren C:\Windows\System32\catroot2 catroot2.old
net start wuauserv
net start cryptSvc
net start bits
net start msiserver
=> Close the Command Prompt and restart your computer then try to update again.
- Use System File Checker to check and fix corrupted system files which may be the cause of the issue. Please refer to the link.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402652...
After that try to update again.
I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.