oh it's work, thanks man
have a good day
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 31.0.12012.10
Just got this Lenovo-Yoga laptop and it installed every update but one titled "Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 31.0.12012.10" when I try to install it is showing an error "Install error - 0x800f024b" How can I fix this error? I've seen similar problems reported on this site with a similar error but not for a Lenovo.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
56 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2022-10-15T22:33:43+00:00 -
Anonymous
2022-10-14T21:14:28+00:00 Wow it worked....
-
Anonymous
2022-10-13T17:58:57+00:00 Hit pause and send a screenshot
-
Anonymous
2022-10-13T17:27:24+00:00 the driver are not install .I am try again and again it is not install [Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 31.0.12012.10] this is a driver name.