Thank you so much!!
It worked on my Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3, but 1 update got removed from the update history after this.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Just got this Lenovo-Yoga laptop and it installed every update but one titled "Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 31.0.12012.10" when I try to install it is showing an error "Install error - 0x800f024b" How can I fix this error? I've seen similar problems reported on this site with a similar error but not for a Lenovo.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Thank you so much!!
It worked on my Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3, but 1 update got removed from the update history after this.
Just got this Lenovo-Yoga laptop and it installed every update but one titled "Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 31.0.12012.10" when I try to install it is showing an error "Install error - 0x800f024b" How can I fix this error? I've seen similar problems reported on this site with a similar error but not for a Lenovo.
hello Danny, i have the same problem too, but now i know how to fix it
in my case, i do the install by manually, not by the windows update at setting, and here how to do it:
- i said manually, but it still need the file "Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. display 31.0.12012.10" that downloaded by windows update, so make sure its already downloaded, and when you find the install error just leave it
- search and open "device manager" on start
- choose display or display adapter on my case
- choose the amd one, double klik, and choose property
- choose update driver
- browse my computer for driver
- "browse..." to "C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download"
*note: the "C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download" is the folder than contain all your windows update installer, so the recent amd inc display 3.1balalalala will be found here.
- next, klik ok end just klik next, it will intalling and its work on my ideapad gaming 3
if you want to clean the "Install error - 0x800f024b" on the windows update, just pause the update for one week or other, then resume the update, it will be written you're up to date
thanks, sorry if it not working
it actually worked. cheers mate
Thank you, vynsx resolved my error! You made my day. I was quite worried about this error for around a week or two.
God Bless you!
It worked thank you so much
I didn't find bro