I'll just change/add a thing his steps..."C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download" if this fails, you can also try this...C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.old\Download... this fixed mine and hoped it can fix yours
Thank you...
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Just got this Lenovo-Yoga laptop and it installed every update but one titled "Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 31.0.12012.10" when I try to install it is showing an error "Install error - 0x800f024b" How can I fix this error? I've seen similar problems reported on this site with a similar error but not for a Lenovo.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I'll just change/add a thing his steps..."C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download" if this fails, you can also try this...C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.old\Download... this fixed mine and hoped it can fix yours
Thank you...
its workrs thanks
Just got this Lenovo-Yoga laptop and it installed every update but one titled "Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 31.0.12012.10" when I try to install it is showing an error "Install error - 0x800f024b" How can I fix this error? I've seen similar problems reported on this site with a similar error but not for a Lenovo.
hello Danny, i have the same problem too, but now i know how to fix it
in my case, i do the install by manually, not by the windows update at setting, and here how to do it:
*note: the "C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download" is the folder than contain all your windows update installer, so the recent amd inc display 3.1balalalala will be found here.
if you want to clean the "Install error - 0x800f024b" on the windows update, just pause the update for one week or other, then resume the update, it will be written you're up to date
thanks, sorry if it not working
not worked out
hyy
nama saya mikra nanda suhendra