Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 31.0.12012.10

Anonymous
2022-09-10T19:31:57+00:00

Just got this Lenovo-Yoga laptop and it installed every update but one titled "Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 31.0.12012.10" when I try to install it is showing an error "Install error - 0x800f024b" How can I fix this error? I've seen similar problems reported on this site with a similar error but not for a Lenovo.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

56 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-10-07T12:35:35+00:00

    Hello, my computer that I have for a few months now has all the updates except 1 which is Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 31.0.12012.10 and I wonder why this happens

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-10-06T08:27:18+00:00

    Thnx Man! ;)

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-10-06T01:14:45+00:00

    It is still not working for me. Is there any other solutions to fix the problem?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-10-04T12:08:10+00:00

    which file i have to choose in download folder?

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-10-04T12:06:52+00:00

    i'm unable to fix this... can you please help...

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments