Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 31.0.12012.10

Anonymous
2022-09-10T19:31:57+00:00

Just got this Lenovo-Yoga laptop and it installed every update but one titled "Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 31.0.12012.10" when I try to install it is showing an error "Install error - 0x800f024b" How can I fix this error? I've seen similar problems reported on this site with a similar error but not for a Lenovo.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

56 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. MartMcd 2,670 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2022-11-11T12:10:38+00:00

    how to open the command prompt as administrator

    Click Start and type cmd
    select command prompt from the search results and click on Run as administrator

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-10-12T05:04:57+00:00

    thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2022-10-07T12:35:35+00:00

    Hello, my computer that I have for a few months now has all the updates except 1 which is Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 31.0.12012.10 and I wonder why this happens

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-10-06T01:14:45+00:00

    It is still not working for me. Is there any other solutions to fix the problem?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments