Absolutely horrible support from microsoft, maybe i should open a new threat. I dont think they will look into it anymore
Wireless Display Adapter Custom Wallpapers
We have recently upgraded our Microsoft Wireless Display Adapters to the latest available firmware 2.0.8442 to take advantage of the ability to upload custom wallpapers with our company branding. They are the Version 2 adapters with the Microsoft Four Square logo and we are using the latest available Windows 10 app version 4.227.139.0. The process to upload the custom wallpapers/backgrounds on each adapter took a little time to succeed and worked best after performing a reset of the adapter using the client software however while the custom wallpaper is displayed when the adapter is first powered on after a period of time (10+ minutes) it is replaced by the inbuilt landscape wallpapers.
How do we remove the inbuilt backgrounds and just display our own image or images?
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
49 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2024-03-11T07:50:48+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-03-11T08:34:59+00:00 Fingers crossed!
-
Anonymous
2024-10-24T13:25:52+00:00 Hi there,
I discovered the same limitations in my scenario, here you can find the new thread i've submitted:
Wireless Display Adapter Custom Wallpapers not working as desired - Microsoft Community
I've also reported a feedback in the "Feedback Hub" but I guess nothing will happen.
This product as far as I know has been discontinued.
-
Anonymous
2024-11-16T16:15:19+00:00 Hi,
any news on this topic?
-
Anonymous
2024-11-17T23:11:01+00:00 No do the think we will see any changes.