Hi,
any news on this topic?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
We have recently upgraded our Microsoft Wireless Display Adapters to the latest available firmware 2.0.8442 to take advantage of the ability to upload custom wallpapers with our company branding. They are the Version 2 adapters with the Microsoft Four Square logo and we are using the latest available Windows 10 app version 4.227.139.0. The process to upload the custom wallpapers/backgrounds on each adapter took a little time to succeed and worked best after performing a reset of the adapter using the client software however while the custom wallpaper is displayed when the adapter is first powered on after a period of time (10+ minutes) it is replaced by the inbuilt landscape wallpapers.
How do we remove the inbuilt backgrounds and just display our own image or images?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi,
any news on this topic?
Hi there,
I discovered the same limitations in my scenario, here you can find the new thread i've submitted:
Wireless Display Adapter Custom Wallpapers not working as desired - Microsoft Community
I've also reported a feedback in the "Feedback Hub" but I guess nothing will happen.
This product as far as I know has been discontinued.
Fingers crossed!
Absolutely horrible support from microsoft, maybe i should open a new threat. I dont think they will look into it anymore
Hi yes sorry it still looks like no progress - shame!