About 2 months ago, the speech to text started being finicky, sometimes working when I restarted but not always. It gave a different error code with the message that I needed to be connected to the internet to use the speech to text function even though I was definitely connected, able to check email, watch YouTube etc.
Now I'm receiving the same "please try again later 0x80049dd3" message everyone else is. In all my years using Android the function never broke. Windows speech to text was working wonderfully for so long, and my aggravation that Microsoft had to "fix it" as they so often do is compounded by how casual they seem to be about getting it fixed quickly.
Please put some urgency behind getting this back to the way it was PERFECTLY WORKING ONLY 2 MONTHS AGO! If it's not patched by Tuesday then I will have to consider investing in an Apple computer or anything else that provides functionality considered BASIC by 2022 standards.