Speech to text not working - Message something went wrong Error Code 0x80049dd3

Anonymous
2022-09-06T17:44:51+00:00

When I try to use my MIC for speech to text I continually get this message and the message box "locks up" on screen!

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Input and language

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-09-07T19:28:25+00:00

    same voice typing issue

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-09-07T21:09:16+00:00

    We have a user experiencing the same issue. same error message

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-09-08T00:21:57+00:00

    el error como puedo Resoldelo

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-09-08T00:36:30+00:00

    I have the same issue, speech to text stopped working since a week -

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-09-08T01:25:17+00:00

    Same issues with mine. Surface Pro 2. I rely heavily on it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments