I have the same issue, speech to text stopped working since a week -
Speech to text not working - Message something went wrong Error Code 0x80049dd3
Anonymous
When I try to use my MIC for speech to text I continually get this message and the message box "locks up" on screen!
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Input and language
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2022-09-08T00:36:30+00:00 -
Anonymous
2022-09-08T00:21:57+00:00 el error como puedo Resoldelo
-
Anonymous
2022-09-07T21:09:16+00:00 We have a user experiencing the same issue. same error message
-
Anonymous
2022-09-07T18:04:14+00:00 I happen to have a copy of Dragon. I have switched to that ana actually, I like it better. May not go back to Win Speech.