Same issue here. I really need this function for my day to day tasks. Please help!
Speech to text not working - Message something went wrong Error Code 0x80049dd3
When I try to use my MIC for speech to text I continually get this message and the message box "locks up" on screen!
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Input and language
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2022-09-07T17:22:49+00:00 -
Anonymous
2022-09-07T13:29:28+00:00 Same issue, was working and stopped sometime last week.
-
Anonymous
2022-09-07T07:26:33+00:00 I have a similar issue with voice typing. I tried all the options given by Microsoft in the support section. It is of no use. Please help resuming voice typing.
-
Anonymous
2022-09-07T07:00:22+00:00 Dear 1MoreCast,
I'm glad to see you in Microsoft Community.
Regarding the issue of using MIC for speech-to-text, we have submitted feedback on this issue. You can continue to follow this thread. Follow-up progress will be posted here. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
If there is anything not clear, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Best regards,
Zoee | Microsoft Community Support Specialist