Microsoft Account creation stuck in verification loop. Aug 2022

Anonymous
2022-08-11T14:21:43+00:00

For the past two days I have tried to setup a new Microsoft account. However I keep getting stuck in a loop. To rule out something in the computer I'm using, I have tried on 5 different computers in three different states. The results from the past couple of days have been the same. Extremely hard puzzle, that you have to pick two identical objects out of 7 times. After completing this seven times, I have to start over again.

I have been researching the issue from past KB articles. I have tried to complete the puzzle from Edge, Chrome, and Firefox, with no luck. I have tried from four different IP addresses in three different states. I have tried from incognito mode. I have tried from a brand new PC with out the updates. I have tried from an older PC with all the updates. I have tried from a new PC before the updates. Let it be known that I'm not trying the create the same account in different locations. So the account creation name has been different each time I have tried to create a new username, so I know it's not a black listed issue. In conclusion I have spent nearly 3 hours on trying to make this work. This is defiantly a Microsoft issue that needs to be addressed.

Also note that the product category to choose from to post this problem does not exist. Product category for this issue should be "Account". So I'm posting this in Windows since we are being forced to use Microsoft Accounts in operating systems and for Office product keys. I'm also choosing Windows 10 and the topic of Performance and System issues as this is a system issue!

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-05-08T19:30:17+00:00

    I ran into the same issue with multiple browsers. Edge is the only browser that appears to work ..... imagine that.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-03-25T18:55:10+00:00

    I figure I could see what "Bing Chat" has to say about this ongoing issue--an MS issue solved by MS AI? but after seeing this video, and how hateful that service can be, maybe I'll skip it? youtube video

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-03-25T18:54:21+00:00

    Hi there, I did try edge when I initially found this issue. Yes, I had the same problems on that as well. Tried it on a few different systems.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-03-25T15:13:30+00:00

    This is actually a feature of Microsoft products now. Hidden somewhere in the software is an ability to pay an extra monthly charge and then you will have access to being verified on your own device and product that you bought. Don't forget, Microsoft is the worst company of all time!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-03-18T01:44:48+00:00

    You guy get test- I've been trying to get to the test

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments