I have also Same?
question
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I just updated my laptop and suddenly got a message that I need to enter a recovery key. However, I have never set up a BitLocker recovery key and I think it was enabled through the update which has now locked all of my data. I have a lot of coding that I have saved onto my local drive on the laptop and didn't know this could happen one day. What should I do? Is there any compensation I could get from this? I bought it from BestBuy a year ago.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I have also Same?
question
I have a Windows 11 Home Edition HP Laptop. Bitlocker isn't even available as an option to manage, yet Bitlocker has been enabled twice. The first time, I tried to follow the 2 step procedure listed previously to no avail and had to wipe. I'm afraid I'll have to wipe again to fix. Is there a permanent fix to this issue coming?
Hi
bios - basic input/output system.
Please help understand how to do this? What is bios?
I am not having the success that you had with the boot mode. Is there something special to be done? Thanks!