you should try to address the problem directly to nvidia support team https://nvidia.custhelp.com. The more people contact them the sooner the problem will be solved. The issue has been persisting since 09.2022 and nobody seems to care about it.
Black screen after installing Nvidia driver.
I've been dealing with this for a few weeks now. Anytime I try to update my driver to a Nvidia driver the screen will go black. It'll make a noise when I click on my mouse like there's a pop up but obviously I can't see it. When you restart the computer it'll freeze on the loading logo. I've ran through a good bit of troubleshooting, reinstalled windows multiple times and even brought my pc to a shop to get the hardware checked. The couldn't find what the issue was and I haven't found anyone who might know. I have a 3090ti gpu, ryzen 9 processor, 1000 watt power supply, 64 ram and a tuf gamming plus wifi motherboard. It anyone knows how to fix this that would be great!
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2023-02-19T14:31:54+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-02-18T23:30:28+00:00 I didn't do anything related to BIOS, and I think this is the problem which manufacturer should deal with soon, not only me have this problem.....
-
Anonymous
2023-02-18T23:27:30+00:00 I will give it a try but Idk if it's because of the refresh rate, I can start the laptop with my 6800H integrated GPU but not with 3060,
-
Anonymous
2023-02-18T23:22:08+00:00 I keep using the old version grphics driver, and it seems fine now. I won't update until I know for sure they have fixed it, my laptop is Lenovo Legion 5 pro 3060, amd 6800H
-
Anonymous
2023-02-14T03:58:51+00:00 i am not sure about them fixing it soon or at all. I have been having this issue since version 526x, well since october 2022 on my laptop with rtx 2070. I already contacted Nvidia support and submitted all the required diagnostic files and it still has not been fixed by now.