Looks like SFC is failing to initialize itself, whatever that involves. I wish it would give an error message. I still hope it will work, though, if we can get DISM to work first. DISM might repair something SFC is looking for. OK, let's try using your Install.esd as a source for DISM. That is on your Win 10 Installation USB drive.
Volume 0 G DVD-ROM 0B
Volume 1 C Data NTFS Partition 100MB
Volume 2 E OS NTFS Partition 237GB <<<Windows partition
Volume 3 F NTFS Partition 860MB Hidden
Volume 4 D ESD-USB FAT32 Removable 14GB <<<Installation USB
First, we must discover the correct Index number to use. If your Windows Edition is Home, the index likely is 1. But enter Get-WimInfo to find the correct index that goes with your Edition. Then, use that number at the end of the Cleanup-Image command...
DISM /Get-Wiminfo /Wimfile:D:\Sources\Install.esd
DISM /Image:E:\ /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:ESD:D:\Sources\install.esd:1
I guess try with & without /ScratchDir:E:\Windows\Temp.
Afterward, I pray SFC will work. I hope that does it. Good luck. Here were my results...
C:\WINDOWS\system32>dism /get-wiminfo /wimfile:e:\sources\install.esd
Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool
Version: 10.0.19041.844
Details for image : e:\sources\install.esd
Index : 1
Name : Windows 10 Home
Description : Windows 10 Home
Size : 14,826,317,709 bytes
Index : 2
Name : Windows 10 Home N
Description : Windows 10 Home N
Size : 14,047,483,249 bytes
Index : 3
Name : Windows 10 Home Single Language
Description : Windows 10 Home Single Language
Size : 14,824,381,486 bytes
Index : 4
Name : Windows 10 Education
Description : Windows 10 Education
Size : 15,074,233,945 bytes
Index : 5
Name : Windows 10 Education N
Description : Windows 10 Education N
Size : 14,312,027,229 bytes
Index : 6
Name : Windows 10 Pro
Description : Windows 10 Pro
Size : 15,071,438,212 bytes
Index : 7
Name : Windows 10 Pro N
Description : Windows 10 Pro N
Size : 14,309,112,849 bytes
The operation completed successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32>DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:esd:E:\Sources\install.esd:1
Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool
Version: 10.0.19041.844
Image Version: 10.0.19044.1826
[==========================100.0%==========================] The restore operation completed successfully.
The operation completed successfully.
I'm booted to Windows, so /Online is used. The /Source option won't work with /CheckHealth. It just kept saying, "The source option is not recognized in this context". So, I had to guess it needed /RestoreHealth. The other guess was that it needed to be in the recovery environment, but I didn't want to go there.
Great info here...
https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/7808-use-dism-repair-windows-10-image.html
How to Repair Windows 10 Image using DISM
But he didn't say it won't work with /CheckHealth which I always prefer to do before the other.