Hello,
Kindly would like to report I have the same issue.
Hope this will be fixed in an update very soon.
Regards,
Marcel ODL
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I tried to setup a microphone for my PC. I got an error from settings -> time language -> microphone start, for Speech Diagnostic Calibrate Error.
OS: Windows 11 Pro
Error:
path: C:\Windows\Diagnostics\Index\SpeechDiagnostic.xml,
error code: 0x80004003 E_POINTER invalid pointer,
comment: elevated ( admin privilege )
It does not recognize speech, but it can record from a microphone with "windows voice recorder."
Please tell me how to fix the microphone error.
Thanks.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hello,
Kindly would like to report I have the same issue.
Hope this will be fixed in an update very soon.
Regards,
Marcel ODL
PLEASE HELP ME...
I tried to setup a microphone for my PC. I got an error from settings -> time language -> microphone start, for Speech Diagnostic Calibrate Error.
OS: Windows 11 Pro
Error:
path: C:\Windows\Diagnostics\Index\SpeechDiagnostic.xml,
error code: 0x80004003 E_POINTER invalid pointer,
comment: elevated ( admin privilege )
It does not recognize speech, but it can record from a microphone with "windows voice recorder."
Please tell me how to fix the microphone error.
Thanks.
help need
Hi Manson,
That's great!
This solution worked for me!
My Dell Inspiron 5593 was detecting and playing sounds on all Wired Earphones, Bluetooth Earphones and AirPods. But it was not detecting MIC from any of these devices and was always taking voice only from Internal Microphone.
I had this problem for more than a year now and none of the solutions worked which I tried.
Finally, after reading your post, I uninstalled the driver KB5014699 on my Windows 10 and now the laptop is detecting Mics from all devices.
Thank you for the solution.
Regards,
Mohammad Afzal