Would an option to choose a default tab be a better solution?
Remove Focus Sessions from Clock App
Even with all focus assist settings and automatic rules turned off, every time I pull up the clock app to set a timer it starts on the Focus Sessions tool.
Is there a way to completely turn off this feature, or do I just need to get a clock app from a 3rd party?
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
43 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2022-08-15T16:46:57+00:00 -
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2022-08-23T11:18:39+00:00 I have no use for this silly Focus Sessions app and resent having it come up every time I want to check on times in the world.
Microsoft really should give us the option to purge unwanted and unessential MS stuff from our computers. Better still would be having the option to install the things we want instead of having them all lobbed in by MS.
Another possibility would be to accept that we have to have junk loaded in with our updates, but if we don't opt in to keep it the unwanted junk simply shrivels and dies.
I used to be very pleased I didn't have to deal with Apple taking over my computing life. It seems MS has gone over to the dark side, too.
-
Anonymous
2022-08-30T12:26:03+00:00 You've heard it bothers people now. Taking a simple app lots of people use and making it default to a completely new feature is really irritating.