Remove Focus Sessions from Clock App

Anonymous
2022-07-22T01:42:51+00:00

Even with all focus assist settings and automatic rules turned off, every time I pull up the clock app to set a timer it starts on the Focus Sessions tool.

Is there a way to completely turn off this feature, or do I just need to get a clock app from a 3rd party?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-10-13T13:39:58+00:00

    I had it staying on timer even after 10 reboots and just closed it now and re-opened it and it was on focus sessions. So not fully fixed yet. Sorry ;-)

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2022-10-13T13:23:45+00:00

    Perhaps the squeaky wheels have been greased. Can't wait to get back from PTO (not) to try it for myself 😃

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-10-13T11:42:19+00:00

    Just thought I'd drop a follow up on this. For the past week it seems that the app has always been opening on timer for me. Not sure if anything was done since there was no update logs (or that I can't find any), but I'm happy with the way it's working now.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-10-05T06:07:27+00:00

    Thanks for that tip. I will give it a try.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments