Remove Focus Sessions from Clock App

Anonymous
2022-07-22T01:42:51+00:00

Even with all focus assist settings and automatic rules turned off, every time I pull up the clock app to set a timer it starts on the Focus Sessions tool.

Is there a way to completely turn off this feature, or do I just need to get a clock app from a 3rd party?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-10-04T21:51:00+00:00

    Even with all focus assist settings and automatic rules turned off, every time I pull up the clock app to set a timer it starts on the Focus Sessions tool.

    Is there a way to completely turn off this feature, or do I just need to get a clock app from a 3rd party?

    Hi,

    When I logoff, I leave some time on the Timer (a few seconds or more). The next time I login and open the Clock, the Timer will appear instead of Focus sessions. This has been working for about a week. I don't have a need for Focus sessions, but I use the Timer all day for various projects. Hope this helps.

    lotus19

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-09-13T14:35:47+00:00

    Excellent point.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-10-05T06:07:27+00:00

    Thanks for that tip. I will give it a try.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-08-23T13:09:43+00:00

    BloatBox exists, in case it helps.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more