You've heard it bothers people now. Taking a simple app lots of people use and making it default to a completely new feature is really irritating.
Remove Focus Sessions from Clock App
Even with all focus assist settings and automatic rules turned off, every time I pull up the clock app to set a timer it starts on the Focus Sessions tool.
Is there a way to completely turn off this feature, or do I just need to get a clock app from a 3rd party?
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
43 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2022-08-30T12:26:03+00:00 -
Anonymous
2022-07-30T21:33:44+00:00 Same for me
-
Anonymous
2022-09-15T09:19:30+00:00 IT'S **** ANNOYING the focus session app in CLOCK!
-
Anonymous
2022-08-12T23:14:13+00:00 I have now too. What an excellent app, unlike "Clock". It's in quotes because it shouldn't even be named Clock now. Just name it Focus Sessions.