Scroll wheel in phone link?

Anonymous
2022-07-06T19:25:35+00:00

Phone Link is great to access android apps running on my phone. However, scrolling is very cumbersome. Is there a way to simply use the mouse scroll wheel to scroll rather then having to click and drag with the mouse? If not, is there a place to request this feature?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Connect Phone and PC

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Anonymous
    2022-12-29T18:07:35+00:00

    so i went to mouse settings and turned on "scroll inactive windows when i hover over them" and scrolling now works. not sure i i disabled that setting or if it changed in another way.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-12-29T18:18:30+00:00

    Same solution helped me, I know i did not disable the setting myself. It was some update.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-12-30T21:48:03+00:00

    On my laptop I instead found that if I go into Windows settings>Mouse and turned on Scroll inactive windows when I hover over them, that mouse wheel scrolling works.

    I switched this to on in my Windows 10 laptop, and scroll now works again.

    thanks for the tip

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-01-17T21:11:02+00:00

    Hi, I'm Elise, and I'd be happy to help with your issue.

    There currently isn't a way to do this, but to make a suggestion you can submit feedback on the issue using the feedback hub app, you can find this in the start menu.

    Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

    Kind Regards,
    Elise

    You should re-evaluate your answer. Many people (including myself) discovered there IS a way to do it. Giving incorrect information helps no one.

    Kind Regards,

    Don

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments