Linux is tough. I took one class. Takes a special mind for that. I plan on learning if/when I retire, which might be right now.
Scroll wheel in phone link?
Phone Link is great to access android apps running on my phone. However, scrolling is very cumbersome. Is there a way to simply use the mouse scroll wheel to scroll rather then having to click and drag with the mouse? If not, is there a place to request this feature?
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Connect Phone and PC
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
52 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2022-11-17T12:43:58+00:00 -
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2022-12-18T23:00:56+00:00 I finally got scroll to work. After much fiddling around in Task Manager Startup Programs (which required reboot after every change), I discovered if I went to the hidden icon box and disabled and enabled X-Mouse Button Control (a 3rd party program I installed), that scrolling would work and then not work respectively. Digging further, if you go into X-mouse's "setup" then "settings", then uncheck "Make scroll wheel scroll window under cursor", scrolling works in Phonelink without disabling the whole X-Mouse program. I don't know if that will fix anybody else's problem, but so far it's worked for me. If you're running a different mapping program you could start there.